Monday, November 26, 2007

chili pie and a chia pet?

No, it's a Pecan Pie Tartlet and a stuffed pumpkin.

It's just hard to tell because the brown stuff in question is very blurry and my eyes are hurting trying to focus on whatever it is.

The pumpkin stuffing apparently was not enjoyed, so I guess they really wouldn't eat it given the choice. I think I would have been forced to put a face on that pumpkin for the full effect. The pecan pie tartlet, on the other hand, probably was pretty tasty. I'm jealous because I didn't get any pecan pie this year, so I would have eaten it in spite of the blurry picture.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Yay me!

I totally KNEW this one would get on here.

Cara said...

Hey UglyFoodBlogger, would you ever consider taking on UglyFoodBlogGrammar? Seriously some of the stuff people write is either absolutely atrotious, ridiculously confusing, or both!

Unknown said...

Cara:

atrotious=atrocious

Cara said...

Well isn't that just excellent - I guess I can be her first victim!

Stephany said...

WHOO HOO I made the ugly food blog!