Friday, November 16, 2007

For best results, leave the poo off your plate

I'm just going to start linking to the specific entries I'm referring to. While I do love the shock value of having the pictures on my blog, I don't want to get in trouble for stealing other people's pictures. That would not be a good thing.

This afternoon I present "Poo on Plate"

Yes, I realize those are sausage links, but in the strange yellow glow shared by all of her images, it really looks like the stuff I scoop from my cats' litter box!

The composition would have been much nicer had she simply arranged the four waffles on the plate. The ready-whip does not do enough to distract me from those little logs.

1 comment:

Emily said...

RYC: I know, I'm trying to figure out my pictures---on wordpress you actually have to specify how you want to size your pics (like 300x300, etc..) I'm still figuring out how to work it best!