Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The rush of comments

It appears I have been outed, as I'm getting comments from people I have not linked to. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo excited. I think I might go make a pumpkin roll.

I just got home so I haven't had a chance to go looking for the post yet, but I'm sure it was fun. Did I make anyone cry? I must have made at least one person laugh. Please keep up the good work so I can have more to write about, and for those of you who have started new blogs, keep up with them too. Some of them are promising, and I mean that in all seriousness. Not all links on my site are bad. The new blog listing was simply to show how many new blogs pop up in a short period of time.

Happy Thanksgiving! Let's all practice our food photography on some of the gazillion things we'll eat on Thursday.

3 comments:

JackieT said...

I laughed. Cute blog! I'm sure you'll have enough pics to fuel this blog for a while. I'm sure some of my cooking pics will end up here too. I've cooked some things that look like vomit, but they sure tasted good so what can I say???

Jen said...

I admit I laughed too. I don't take this seriously enough to be offended, so I applaud your honesty. I'm sure I'll be featured again someday. I have mentioned to my husband that we desperately need a new camera.

Kayte said...

this blog totally cracks me up. what i don't understand though, is how none of my pictures have made it on here yet. when i first had my blog, the only working camera i had was my cellphone...not pretty. i thought for sure i'd find one of those on here.