Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This week in New Blogs

I went back as far as I could in old posts and did a ctrlF for "blog" in search of "new blog" announcements.

I found eight. By posting them here, I am not saying they are good or bad, I'm just saying they're new. I want to see how long the excitement of food blogging lasts.

Candice's Culinary Creations (I may have posted one of her pictures above, but at least she admits that she is learning how to use her camera)

Love is Sweet (That's one blurry brownie)

Relish Today....Catchup Tomorrow (ah, Garlic Cheesy Chicken...how original!)

Tameka's Table (it's too early to form an opinion)

Spice of Life (A decent gumbo photo. If others are of similar quality she won't be on here again.)

Lose Yourself:WW and Time Friendly Food Blog (Weight watchers recipes; this one has no photos, so it won't be a possible target until she gets a digital camera)

Spice N' It Up (This one is the source of the photo that hurts my eyes. She definitely needs to activate Macro and kill the flash)

Jenn's Jumpin' Kitchen (I can't get this one to load, but I'll leave it here for a bit)

3 comments:

Nemmie said...

Now now, before you go giving advice: I never use the macro setting, and it works fine for me.

uglyfood said...

Clearly. I would have assumed you do. However, for those who can't seem to take pictures that aren't fuzzy, it's the first thing I have to suggest.

Nemmie said...

Good light is the key - what I tell people first and foremost. Crop in your viewfinder (don't get used to relying on editing) and go to the sunniest window you can find.